New addition...............


Welp today was our big community yard sale! It was a bust, thou , not to much traffic, crazy people out an about! But hey I got rid of treasures I did't need, and made a few bucks so I can't complain! Caleb however was at my side every few minutes to see if I sold anything of his....I told him he'd get the money, from toys that were his. UGHHH really should of slapped a price tag on his forehead and sent him out front for sale!

The drama about the snake continued today. He had to count his birthday money and add his yard sale money and recount it with each and every dollar! So then hubby today said they could go to the Petsmart to "look around". However Caleb was a tad disappointed that I was tagging along! Hey someone has to be the voice of reason! So the only snake they had was a ball phython! Ughh yea they get BIG! And I'd be afraid at some point it would eat the cats! I'm still very against the snake , mostly because of the "Mice Pops" ewwwww! So after arguing that a $80.00 "Ball Python" was NOT gonna happen, we got out of the store for $83.00!

No phython, but he picked out a $15.00 hamster! The rest of the $68.00 were hamster supplies! Cages, food, toys and ect...but hey at least it's not a snake and there won't be any "Mice Pops" in my freezer! And the best part he used his "own"money! So our new addition to the Ninis Family is "Padme" ( Star Wars fans will recognize the name) . Now the only concern is....the cats won't eat "Padme" for a snack! They are sitting on either side of her cage! Let the games begin.......

No comments:

Post a Comment