Busy as a bee..........


We have been busy, busy , busy! The last few days have been filled with packing, and purging! I even snuck over to the store to get a few pairs of shorts....since I am practically naked thanks to Squirt convincing me to get rid of the clothes that don't fit! I had a final exam....at some point in life I hope to be done with school , but I can proudly say I got a 100%! Yea me....

As for my new goal to runa 5k I signed up for a training session with "boyfriend" AKA the hottie personal trainer at the gym. 5:30 a.m on Friday! Wow I know right.......... it's that determation thing I got going right now!I made it to the gym last week 4 times at 5:30 a.m., it's a tad lonely and I still suck at running! The plan is he will teach me how to breathe and RUN at the same time! Like I always say I am no expert , but I think it's important to do both!

I envision my workout going pretty much like the personal trainer joke that's been around for years......Monday - thinks it'll be fantastic...Tuesday...feeling great...Wednesday...getting irrated by the smile ..Thursday.....hating everything about working out....and Friday ....wanting the trainer to DIE! The only difference is the instead of a week long training session mine will be an hour at 5:30 a.m.! As I write this I am thinking that I maybe delisonal! And by 6:30 a.m. I will have a new name for "boyfriend" at they gym! Oh dear....what was I thinking!

No comments:

Post a Comment