Tools may be required.....


I have to say I understand the whole issue with men and the toilet seat. I mean women complain that they don’t put the seat down, but my arms aren’t broke so after you fall in a time or two you learn to look first! What I don’t understand is when the toilet paper is empty….why is the new roll sitting on top of the empty? It isn’t rocket science to change it , it requires no tools to change it. Maybe that is the problem, they need tools to do it! My husband said while I am on the subject I should write about how the toilet paper should come from the top and hang down. OKAY ….HELLO…. so you do know how it works, and if there is a preference of which way the roll goes…………change it your damn self! Moving on....

The lid on the hamper must require my womanly human strength! Because the clothes end up on top of the hamper instead of in it! In all fairness my husband says I leave “Pepper Trails” from the time I walk in the house I start dropping, keys, purse, shoes, phone all along my way! If I make a drink and set it on the counter I can walk by 2 minutes later and it will be gone! He thinks it’s part of my trail and dumps it out!

I really can’t complain, my husband cleans the house like no other man! When he vacuums the lines are all beautiful and unformed straight lines no foot prints or anything! However when I vacuum the lines are pretty much in a fan, you know where there must have been some dirt or cat hair, crumbs from my son who is not suppose to eat in the living room. Yet crumbs appear magically! Well at least my vacuuming skills leave me, not allowed to mow the grass! OH DARN! That was on my list of things I want to do! He’s afraid I’d lose a finger or toe or maybe even both. I think the concern really is for the grass thou! He wants all the blades of grass to be mowed while I would just do the ones that looked tall! Hey maybe I am a genius! I don’t have to vacuum or mow! Hot damn!

No comments:

Post a Comment