Soggy Summer

Note to self- " Don’t send the grounded child to his Meme's house as punishment …..she taught him to drive the car" WHAT???  I sent him over there so you'd make him do chores...lots and lots of chores!!! Make him scrub the toilets, wash windows, clean the base boards, paint the fence with a tooth brush, sweep the porch, do the laundry ….NOT  teach him to drive!! You know who I am calling when he steals the car now dontcha!!!! He's only 13 ~ but apparently that’s what Meme's do … ..since her mother let the hubster drive to another STATE at 10 ….. Good Gravy … lets not tell PC that one - he''d  be begging to go on a road trip!!!Speaking of road trips… he will be taking one with Mama Pepper - and I wont have to worry about her letting him drive …….Only because she gets car sick if anyone other then her has control of the wheel.   
 
Yep PC is going to the mountains, to White top West Virginia, where I was held hostage in my teenage years.  Yepper-  that's right held hostage by Mama Pepper (or anyone else she could send me off to the mountains with) I would mail out postcards that I was being held hostage to come save me to my friends!! Back in the day when you  made mixed tapes on the boom box, to listen to on your Walkman…...back in time before personal computers, internet, emails ,Facebook, Skype, iPods  …… or gasp…. before we all had cell phones!!! The nosey mailman who obviously read my pleas to be saved from the torture of being isolated in the woods, with no connection to the human world, would give Mama Pepper glaring looks, and ask about the teenage girl on the mountains being held hostage (Mama Pepper would just roll her eyes) ! Clearly he wasn’t interested in saving me, as the cavalry never showed up to take me away!!  
 
PC is very excited to go (me too … I will try and NOT do cart wheels as the car is pulling out of the drive way....it may be hard to contain my excitement that I will be PC free for a whole week .....come to think of it ... that's enough time to pack up the house and relocate into witness protection ....hummmm something to consider). I have forgotten to mention to PC that there is no computer, no cell reception ( not that he has his cell back) and I think they may have a whopping 3 channels on the one TV.  I am sure PC has big plans of getting away from me and hubster (who has been holding strong on the no technology rule ) and plop his ass into a computer chair and Ahhhhhh take a break from being grounded!! HAHAHHAHAHA Wrong -bucko!!  
 
Hummmm come to think of it ……. if I had any common sense I would leave PC here and I would go to the mountain!! And enjoy the peace and quite………...I guess you really do wise up when you get older (even thou I am still only 29)!!!But I will need to stay here , after all who would be fishing Jack outta the pool every 10 minutes morning, noon and night!! Jack the water dog, Jack the mighty Beatle hunter, Jack the soaking wet dog 100 times a day , yep that’s Jack- Jill is like get that giant ass bath tub away from me - I want no part of that wet stuff - just leave me alone!!! Then Jack pushed her in .......needless to say much like the PeeTree the Cat  when Jack pushed her in the pool ....was NOT a happy girl …... it will be a long soggy, technology free summer (for PC at least)  …... I see lots of laundry in my future.......ERR  correction .... I see lots of laundry in PC's summer ....after all Jack was "suppose" to be HIS DOG!!!
   

No comments:

Post a Comment