Aliens vs Flying Pigs




I've been hiding out from "Howdy on Steroids" the last few days.....(really since I worked out on Thursday and wasn't able to walk for 3 days! ) I haven't been motivated since having my butt kicked very defeated by the used carsales man in Spandex! ughhhh I just need to get back on the saddle again or treadmill so to speak! But on the up side of things.......



I've looked outside but haven't seen any yet, but I am sure they are out there! Flying Pigs that is! Either that or Prince Charming has been abducted by aliens. Today he came home with 3 "A's" on his test, WOOOOOO WHOOOOO ! AND to top that he did his homework with NO whining! Sat down and had his homework done in under 30minutes! I don't see any neon green glow coming from his eyes so maybe he's not an alien, but I dunno! Of course there is a price of "Being Good" .....you got it! "Since I was so good, did my homework, didn't get written up in school, can I play the game" Gee I should know there is a price to be good! I gave in ..............I mean 3 "A's" that's impressive! My concern is the last few days is the teacher has been emailing me to test him for Gifted! She asked if I'd ever tested him for gifted.......ADD , ADHD YES Gifted NO! UGHHH I know , I know isn't that wonderful! NOT.........that mean's more homework! But who knows ..maybe he'll love doing homework and projects! Oh yes I am sure that is what will happen when the pigs fly ! Or maybe I'll be in luck and the aliens will have taken over completely! We'll have to see.......



No comments:

Post a Comment