While it wasn't my MIL this time around calling me a "slacker" it was the darling hubby, who said you need to update your blog! Really I think he just wants to see what my latest hubby bashing would be about....as if he didn't already know! While him and Prince Charming stoll in with a ball python....remeber earlier blogs where it was over my dead body .....all they musta heard was blah blah blah cause now in P.C's room we have "Padme" the hamster and "Snakie" the snake...really it's just a matter of how the food chain will work here at our house.......Cat eats hamster....snake eats cat? or Snake eats hamster then moves on to bigger things like the cat? Who knows? Not a big fan of snakes unless they are on my shoes or handbag....accessiores yes...pets...not so much!


I have really been in a funk the last few weeks, yes I believe that would be the technical term for it! I have slacked off so much in my workouts I now am sporting a muffin top! UGHHHHh that I blame on my gal pal Squirt who had me toss all my fat clothes cause and I quote..."You won't gain it back" that would be cause she isn't here as I stuff my face endlessly and avoid the gym like the plague! I think I have the devil on one shoulder and an angel on the other with yes work out...no take a nap and eat.....obviously the winner would be the napping and eating part! Just a funk......and a perpetual black cloud that has been looming over me the last few weeks. But the good news is that I have decided no one can fix this but me....and a little lipo (that I can't afford) so I'll have to put my "big girl panties on" and stop whining! I'll keep blogging as my therapy, cause I'd most likely be committed if I went to an actual therapist and then who would save 'Padme" the hamster as she faces death ............trapped in the jaws of Tweeety bird my deranged cat who thinks it's a mid nite snack! Seriously I had to duct tape her cage shut, so she'd STOP escaping~!

No comments:

Post a Comment