Mid-Stream Please....


Yes as I am on my way to the restroom with the little clear cup in hand from the doctor...he pokes his head in the hallway and says with a smile....."Don't forget.....Catch it in mid stream please!" Good lord, you men have it made, no prob-lemo there catching mid stream is a piece of cake, cause you all have the equipment to aim with! Us gals...not so much! Besides who invented peeing in a cup anyways......a man I am sure! I don't see why we can't just pee on a stick like we do with those pregnancy test .......a man thing I am sure! They wanna have something they can do better then we can do! BUT.....

I'm currently getting alotta practice with my so called aim....I am in a sleep study for none other then Isnomia! Yippie! Yep they are payen me to be there latest ginnie pig, taking their study meds, which I am actually sleeping quite nicely! As far as side effects , haven't noticed a third boob or extra toes so I must be okay! Actually one of the side effects is "Bigger Boobs" , so who knows maybe by Christmas I will be as big as Dolly herself! Merry Christmas Hubby!

As for everything I am still holding my current title as "Meanest Mom In The World" .......still no playstation although I hear him ask/whisper Dad EVERYDAY! "If I'm good can I have it back, I've been good today, can't you hook it up?Tell mom your hooking it up !"I guess he has learned not to ask me about it. The answer is "Over my dead body" and the way hubby looks I may very well be buried in the backyard by nightfall.....so if there are no more posting by the end of the week I am probably buried in the backyard under the elephant trees! So be sure to check there............

No comments:

Post a Comment