WE MADE IT

OMG - we have survived one whole week!! Can you believe it! We survived an entire week of school without Crazy Mama here being featured on the evening news!! Hallelujah - it must have been that small chapel fire that Mama Pepper started by lighting the candles in the chapel at the hospital!  Lets have a total recap here of week one.  
 
Day 1 - After several text to "Come Get Me, I want to come home, I want to do virtual school….yada yada yada," had all been ignored PC resorted to calling, calling,…..And calling after the 4th call, then the school called! OMG and this is day 1?? Are you kidding me?? So  I met the director in the office at school and became the hysterical mother, I so don’t want to be,  BUT COME ON!!! First friggen day??? Are you kidding- she was so super sweet and told me to bring him everyday - and we will try this everyday!!! Since he was in the lunch room and didn’t realize I was there at school, I left him there!! I didn’t get anymore calls until 2:46pm …...since school gets out at 2:45pm and obviously I was now LATE picking him up…… 
Ahhhhh yes, Day 1 ended with a few double tall mango margaritas……..for me...because OMG I so needed them!!!
 
Day 2 - This mama awoke with a ranging headache- was it the thought of facing yet another day of school or the thought of poking the bear to wake up and get ready for school?? I think so ….I am sure it had nothing to do with the double tall mango margaritas that I sucked down the night before....nothing at all.... 
So no calls and no text messages…… that could be that PC's phone was ...um not really charged … ..you know that charger somehow was not fully pushed in …(wink, wink, nudge, nudge). Well at the end of the day the hubster called to tell me he has picked up the wrong child…… this alien child got on the phone to let me know that "Apparently I like it" ….Likes what?? " Um,... School ...I like school".   
 
OMG- whoever this child is that you picked up ….Lets keep him!!!  
 
Day 3 - Hubster called me to say that PC has called and wasn’t feeling well…….WTH?? What?? Already it's only day 3?? I told hubster -don’t answer the phone ...and leave him at school, he will be fine! Yep, I put my foot down - we cant be picking him up on the 3rd day of school early!!! 
 
He went home at 1pm …… ughhhhhh killen me....... 
 
Day 4 - Ahhh yes, we are almost there 4 days down and 177 more to go.  Apparently, rolling down the window and yelling "BYE - have a great day" with a giant smile on your face, can be hazardous to your health ...and possibly can get you killed….with looks… LMAO-  yes, it was so worth it ...pretty sure his head almost spun around!!! HAHAHAHAHA - now that was fun!!  Day 4 was also good, with the exception that he'd like to "hit some girl in the face" ...ahhh if she is that annoying she must like him.........- because she was being a "B - word"  - Yep confirms it -  that means she likes you ….  
 
Day 5 - OMG - we made it a full week!!  176 more days left of school , only 35 weeks left this year!!! And I have discovered how you get your child out of the car and running into the school with utter excitement and joy! Ok - not really …...but I did get him to flee the car rather quickly by telling him I was going to jump out of the car and start taking "selfies' while belting out some tunes that were playing in the car!!!  
 
And the final conformation that this was a successful week  ....was a text from the Director saying "Happy Friday" with a picture of PC in class, participating and everything!!! Yep - I'd know the back of that head...and hair anywhere!! 
 
Hallelujah ~I cant wait to this again next week!!! Oh wait ... that must be the margaritas speaking!!!  After all it is Friday!!!
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment