Is My Bed Ready Yet??

OMG!! Where did this month go???
Well lets see ......
I have finally discovered how to have a peaceful, non arguing morning, complete with no yelling for Prince Charming  to get in the shower, wash (don't just lay there in the tub and use up all the hot water), hurry up in the shower and yes another reminder to wash ...with soap and shampoo... ....hurry and get out of the shower!!!  This peaceful morning also included No complaining about how the breakfast I have made sucks, the lunch I packed sucks.....well here's an idea for you genius ....don't take so long in the shower and you'd have time to have a say in what's for breakfast and you could pack your own friggen lunch!!! But NO why would we do that when its so much fun to moan, groan and complain and just make our mornings oh so ......loud ~~ mainly because I am yelling like a crazed mental patient by 8:08 for PC to get out of the friggen shower and get dressed ... because we leave at 8:10am - yeah ... that doesn't happen often ...and then he is all crabby in the car because he has to put his shoes on, eat the breakfast that sucks  in the car .. and what ?- you packed this for lunch ?? I don't like that..it sucks.....lets just say school mornings...or any morning I have to poke the bear to get up ...is a morning that indeed sucks!!!  

However ~ I have discovered the secret how to take a nice hot, long, quite bubble bath all by your self, without 4 legged fur babies like the cats or pups or even the hubster coming to see what you are doing.......I have discovered how to sleep without being woke up by my fur babies all hours of the night, how NOT to have to cook (hahaha not that I do it often), or do dishes, unload the dishwasher or laundry or any of those other pesky domestic duties that you have to do....

So what's my secret?? How did I manage to do this? Have I run away and changed my identity? Well not that I haven't contemplated that option a few (thousand) times ......over the years .....
No it wasn't anything drastic like that ........I went to a conference for work in Atlanta!! So there I was for 3 days, in a beautiful hotel, with a giant tub, unlimited hot water (something we need at home to accommodate PC's long, long, long showers....) big comfy bed, fluffy pillows, yummy foods and tons and tons of information on technology!!
It was like a mini vacation from my reality ......no crazed mama there ...Nope I got to pretend I was a grown up, professional career woman along with the other 400 women and 3 men that also  attended ...and not the next candidate waiting for an open bed in the mental ward! It was so relaxing that the Hubster at one point asked " You are coming home right?"......my SIL was texting me ..."you are coming back right?" and my friends were texting me " Have you had a margarita  yet??"
Yep ... it was quite, peaceful and relaxing ....well besides the part where my head started spinning because how does one possibly retain that much information within 3 days...without your head exploding!! And now I have to remember enough to present for 2 separate groups ... and I am sure they want to know about the "technology tips and tricks" I learned and not how deep the tub was or what count the sheets were or that Margaritas were $12 each for a skinny tall glass!!! ~   

OH THANK DOGGIES YOUR FINALLY HOME..
WE NEED A COOKIES ..... 

The Hubster was glad I was home but I  don't think because he missed me exactly  ~ I think it was more along the lines of my fur babies are early risers...he told me Jill woke him up at 5:30am by sitting on his chest ....5:30am?? Well that's late she is usually up  at 4:30am ready for breakfast...my guess is it took her that hour to get Hubster to wake up!! Not sure PC even realized I had been away that would require acknowledging my existence .....
But I can say without a doubt my fur babies were more then excited to see me!!! And they could finally uncross their paws and relax.....and not have to worry about who is feeding them ~ because apparently they think every meal is their last meal....or who would wake up to let them outside.... or take them out for a long walk!! 
Yeppers  I do believe they missed me most!
 
 
 

 



No comments:

Post a Comment