Mastering The Art of 2

Jack is quite smitten with his new baby sister!! And she has him wrapped right around her little paw!  When she barks he comes a running, she has mastered the art of collecting all of his toys, no matter what he is playing with....they will be hers ...all hers!!! (Insert evil puppy laugh here) So will his food, his bed, his blanket..... And anything else that Jack once had!! Yep -she's a girl alright and she already has the motto " What's mine is mine .... And what's yours is mine"

My little pookie Jill is quite the fashionista, she can rock a tutu, and has her own furry pink doggie boots - thank you to Mama Pepper for those!! Told you I have become one of "those people" - pretty sure
that is the cause of the hubster's throbbing vein in his forehead!! OMG - isn't she cute!!! 

My little cuddle bug is also an avid shoe lover!! Yes just like me!!! You know I love me a good pair of shoes or two .....or a hundred  and twenty two....only her love of shoes evolves eating them!!! OMG!!! WHAT??? Okay okay she is just a baby we will nip that little problem in the bud....

My little angel face.....did eat a pair of my flip flops last week, ( that was okay they were on their last leg anyways so I guess I will just need to go grab a pair) and I have rescued my pink sneakers and cheetah slippers from her chompers....on more then one occasion..... So we can no longer leave shoes under the table in the living room ..... Parenting is all about making  sacrifices right? So we will now keep our shoes out of the babies reach....

My little peanut face, has not fully mastered that art of house training .....(Jack picked that up much quicker).......she has had several accidents 8even after being outside) she's had them in the hallway, in my lap, in the hubster's jeep (OMG - I thought the throbbing forehead vein would explode on that one).... But hubster has taken that in stride and now refers to her as Piddles, trying to at least help the situation with her accidents I got her some potty pads!!  Yesterdays email  subject line  was " Piddles like the potty pads" ...humm not really what I had in mind when I bought those!! 

My little ...bitch!!! Today's email subject was " Your little girl is in BIGGGG trouble" as I  open the attachment, my cell is now ringing.... I answer it and open the attachment at the same time and SCREAM!!!! Hubster is on the other end of the phone and says " guess you got the email" ....and he was laughing....pretty sure hysterically laughing - Guess who has the throbbing forehead vein now!!! OMG!! I had these particular shoes in a bag by the front door, because I was going to have them reheeled at the mall.....I blame hubster, since I originally had them on the hook hanging up in the bag...... He has some aversion to me having everything hanging on the hooks by the front door( thats what they are there for right?? ) and hubs had cleaned it off, put the bag on the floor....

So yep there is my logic it's the hubster's fault that the little bitch ate 2 pairs of my favorite shoes!!!
 
Jill and I clearly need to have a come to Jesus meeting with a special portion devoted to NOT EATING MY (anyones) SHOES!!! It's a good thing she's so friggen cute because  the state of my shoes ......not so much!! 







No comments:

Post a Comment