Orange is not my color

Oh the things we do for our kids~ my good dead today is not strangling him! Really it's something I am doing for myself as I do not look good in prison orange or stripes for that matter! UGHH not sure if we will survive middle school ~ last week I spent the majority of the week "nagging" as the hubster would say about doing the  homework  the rest of my waking hours were spent at that whole job thing I go to, or making tutu's, but feels like the majority of my home time is spent NAGGING about doing the freaking homework! Which is what I am doing now, I decided I would take a break and count ...once I lost track of how many times I could count to 100 over and over and over I decided it was time to blog! This way he doesn't hear all the screaming voices that are firing off things in my head!!! Yes I am well on my way to crazy -ville and it has PC's name written all over it!

So I guess my nagging did not pay off since by Friday at 4:45pm  I get 3 emails back to back from  3 of the 7 teachers PC has....all with in 15 minutes of each other and this doesn't count the one from the PE coach  earlier in the week. Sadly to say they were not writing to tell me what a wonderful, joyous child I had and they were so lucky to have him in their class ~ no it was really about how he isn't listening , doing his work, following directions, coming to school with supplies......oh and BTW they all copy each other on the email ~ I guess this way if anyone else needs to pipe in oh....lets say the other 2 teachers with their complaints it can all be listed in one continuous email! I betcha cant guess what PC's explanation.........yepper that is correct-dah-mon-doe....."It's not his fault" NO it never is ~ you would think by now I would know that right??!! "And they are all stupid, mean, and he doesn't know what they are talking about!". And to add the cherry to the top of my day, when I do get home and start looking through his binder ..,...there is all the **&&^&()*&&&&^* homework that he FORGOT To turn in!!! Are you &&^^%^&*(*^$ kidding me!!!!

Just breathe...just breathe... in and out ...ahh that's it....in hale....exhale......and repeat I do not look good in prison orange.........

1 comment:

  1. correct - you would not look good in an orange jumpsuit!!!
    I feel some of your pain.....our little precious could not figure out why points would get taken off for being 3 days late :) Oh joy!

    ReplyDelete