It's a Short Walk

It is official ~ at least in my mind that is~ that this age tweens ~ you know the 11 year old going on 30 ~ middle school age child....should not even be classified as children or even human for that matter! I think it is PC's sole purpose in life at this point to drive me crazy! And it's not even that far of a drive ~ hell at this point I could walk there!!!

And can you believe he is the "ONLY ONE" at school who doesn't have an iPhone or android phone? Not that they are EVEN allowed to have it at school  but ~  OMG- Really the ONLY ONE in a middle school of 1200 kids ....how is that even possible! Apparently PC has been negotiating with the hubster about getting him one.....I mean seriously we can not be the ONLY ONE in the school without one....what would the other 1999 kids think about that? And guess how I found out about this little deal that the PC and the hubster were making? Common sense would tell you that it was a family discussion at the dinner table over a nice home cooked meal ....hahahahaha.............. okay I cant even write that with a straight face ~ ! No that's not how at all....PC told grandma on the way to school one morning ~  (my mama) that he an dad made a deal that if he got straight A's then he could get one! Really? That would be great right how about we add in a few more things like....do what your asked, clean up after your self, and if only you would do your homework without all my ...what was the word the hubster used "Nagging" - yes even said to me one day ( oh you thought I forgot this little comment didn't ya hubster ????) "Can you pause the nagging - he really wanted to see this movie". HUMMM........... nope there's no pause button so better snap to the homework and then he can watch the movie!!

UGHHHHH Okay so ....both the hubster and PC are trying to send me to the loony bin! Its a plot against me.....yepper  that's what it has to be......the deal probably was if you drive mom crazy - I'll get you a new phone...even thou you don't exactly have straight A's (close to it) and even thou you  are NOT ALLOWED to have it at school along with the other 1999 kids who have theirs at school or how would PC know that he is the ONLY ONE without one???

No comments:

Post a Comment