How old do I have to be........


"How old do I have to be before I can cuss?"this is one of the many questions that have been asked this week by Prince Charming! He's 8 ! He'd also like to know when he can smoke a cigar, drink a beer and have a sniper rifle.....again let me repeat he's 8! While he took my answer of 21 for the having a a beer and a cigar, he's miffed by the fact he can't get a sniper rifle at this time....not a plastic kid one ....no of course not he wants a REAL one ...oh but don't worry he won't put any bullets in it! America's Most Wanted here we come!


The even longer discussion is why he can't cuss, well can't I just say the "H" word......distracting dad (hubby) while he is working he continues with the endless "Dad please can I just say the "H" word, Kaela says it (she's 8 too, and sings a song that has it) after endless bugging I guess hubby made the mistake of sayen yes only around Kaela. So P.C comes running back to me in the other room with "Ha ha dad said I can say the "H' word...dad said so NAH! " My response was sure say it if you'd like a bar of soap jammed in your teeth! " "But dad said! " Finally before I was transformed into a arguing 8 year old I just walked away......but I will have the bar of soap at hand , no matter what "Dad says."


When we made it home last night after saying farewell to our friends...P.C. came home to report to hubby that "Zac" said the "A" word, the "F" word and he's only 6.....yes but his mother can make a sailor blush so it's no wonder they repeat it and he forgot to mention how she smacked his behind with a wooden spoon.........but he just wants to really say the "H" word....hell if I know ! I guess to complete his phrase....."What the.........."

No comments:

Post a Comment