Hoarders Buried by Pigs, Dust and Fur

How the hell is it May? No wonder I had someone call and check on me yesterday saying I had not posted an update in awhile....a very long while! I guess that saying is right on the money, the older you get (still only 29) the faster time goes!


Let's see ......the Prince continues to get out of the car at school (when he's not sick), still hates it, still thinks homeschooling is the answer, isn't making stellar grades, but according to my teacher conference last week, he will be passing 9th grade ....just like 8th grade, his test scores are too high to hold him back, and if you add up all his grades for the semesters they equal a passing grade......by the skin of his teeth. I guess I thought that at some point something would click ...he'd get it, it hasn't happened yet, but I am sure at some point in my life time it will ........ I mean he cant live at home forever can he? I don't have a basement for him to move in to!! I'm understanding more and more every day WHY animals eat their young (and mates too)!

We finally bought our house we've been in the past 5 years, and now the projects begin!! We have ripped out the tile floors, and carpet and are having new wood plank tile floors installed! They look awesome!!

Some things I have learned in this adventure ....... I have to much shit, everything is dusty, and again way to much shit! I feel like I could be trying out for the show "Hoarder's Buried Alive" except my episode  would feature  "Hoarders Buried by Pigs, Dust and Fur".

The 1st night of our Hoarders adventure I went to take the fur kids for a walk ...here's how that convo went .....
ME: "Hey where did you put the leashes last night?"
HUBS: " In the back room"

 So you see this pink arrow below ..... yeah that's where I found the leashes. On a side note I have managed to climb the clutter mountain to climb through the kitchen window  to grab a pair of scissors and I even witnessed the hubster do it to grab the bread!! Had I been able to find my phone I would have captured that moment in time for sure!!

You don't realize how much stuff you have until you pile it in one room - and that's not even the WHOLE House - just what we are tiling!!! So my living room, dining room, kitchen, hallway, foyer and hall closet are all crammed in my craft room, that room is next but hubster is gonna make a new-craft-tastic desk and bar! Cant wait til it's all done!! For now its a hot dusty mess!! The areas I am confined to I have been cleaning out and purging!! Not enough to make it look like I have done anything ...... so I better keep going! One good thing being confined to a space, is that I have made 2 diaper cakes, 8 teacher gifts, baby shower favors and I'm sure I could do more if I could find all my stuff !!

No comments:

Post a Comment